100% natural food.
Only 100% natural raw materials are used to make smoothies.
No slaughterhouse waste.
Smoothie Dog is 100% made of food-grade muscle meat. We do not use animal by-products or waste products! We also rely on monoproteins because this type of feeding is as close to natural as possible.
- A complete snack for every dog
- 100% natural
- Low in calories
- No sugar
- Good liquid supply
- No artificial additives or flavorings
- Made with the best muscle meat, vegetables, fruits, berries, and herbs
Tips for use and feeding:
- As a healthy snack between meals.
- Dip dry food as gravy.
- In addition to BARF. and wet food.
- Ice Cream- Freeze smoothies as ice cubes or in pretty ice cream molds, and serve this treat to your pet on a hot summer day.
- Bake treats for your pet, such as little cookies
Lamb - tasty, low calorie, easily digestible meat. Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs or for dogs with excessive weight. Carrots and zucchini are very nutritious. The chia seeds used are high in unsaturated fatty acids and high in iron and calcium, which also have an anti-inflammatory effect. They also provide a shiny coat as well as healthy skin and claws in the dog.
The ingenious algae superfood spirulina is simply good for dogs. Dandelion, basil and parsley are little helpers in your dog's diet.
Not suitable for pregnant because of the parsley
Ingredients: broth (55.6%), lamb (26.1%), zucchini (5.2%), carrots (5.2%), potatoes (5.2%), apple (1.6%), chia seeds (0.6%), spirulina (0.2%), dandelion (0.1%), basil (0.1%), parsley (0.1%)
Analytical composition: Crude protein 7.2%, crude fat 1.6%, crude ash 0.6%, crude fiber 0.2%, moisture 88.4%
Store at room temperature, after opening the bottle, for 3 days in the refrigerator.